TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our rental terms ans conditions, By booking with MTN you agree to our T&C and Privacy
- MTN assert and guarantee that our vehicles will be delivered in best condition without any defect or damage.
- If exists any apparent defect or damage will be registered and documented upon delivery.
- The vehicles is totally will be the renter’s responsibility at the time of contract.
- Vehicle should be returned to MTN rent a car in the same condition as received as agreement time or when asked to.
- MTN preserves the right to retrieve the car without prior notice any time at the renter’s expense in case of agreement violation.
- MTN rent a car will give an insured vehicle against others according to the U.A.E law.
- Some vehicles will not rented without comprehensive insurance.
- Insurance doesn’t cover special cases e.g., without limitation:
– The renter/driver during the period of the rental sublets the vehicle without the written consent of the lessor.
– The renter/driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of an accident.
– The vehicle is driven by an unauthorized driver.
- Each vehicle’s insurance will be subject to the insurance regulations and UAE law.
- Special insurance type available on request for extra charges.
- MTN rental agreement will mention the period of rental by day(s).
A rental day consists of a 24-hour period. Renters may be charged an extra day’s rental for each 24-hour period entered into following the return time at then current rental rates, although a ‘grace period’ is allowed of
Grace Period Charges
0 – 59 Minutes No Charge
60 – 119 Minutes 1/2 of daily rental charge for the vehicle
120 + Minutes Daily rental charge for the vehicle
- EARLY RETURNSIf a customer returns a vehicle early No Refunds will be given on unused days.
- RENTAL EXTENSIONSRental extensions are permitted once the Rental has commenced and subject to availability. These will be charged direct to the renter/customer at the applicable Local Daily Rental Rate.
– Once a rental has commenced MTN are unable to apply a net rate to rental extensions.
- MTN Rent a Car have Free Car Delivery in Dubai.
- MTN is UAE rent a car agency, so vehicle is to be rented and driving locally.
- The renter is not permitted to take the rental vehicle across the borders of the U.A.E
- Renter should request a permit to take the vehicle across the borders of the U.A.E, MTN preserve full rights to confirm or decline the request.
– AUTHORIZED DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
All reservations and bookings MUST be made in the name of the Authorized Driver/Main Renter. Renter name on contract MUST match the Renter name on booking.
- Valid Emirates ID or Valid Passport with Valid residence.
- Driving License must be from same country as passport. (Local, GCC or International”For Tourist”).
- Entry Stamp on your Passport for Tourist Visa.
– ADDITIONAL DRIVERS
Additional Drivers are permitted Free of Charge providing the minimum rental age and all other driver requirements are met.
Additional authorized drivers must be registered on the authority to drive form which would accompany the MTN rental agreement.
– MTN Airport pick up and drop off service is available
– FLIGHT NUMBERS
As a VIP airport pick up service with luxury car MTN rent a car, we will be happy to offer you this service when you arrive to Dubai International Airport, Flight Numbers are requested be provided for all rental reservations with an airport pick up. Providing flight numbers will ensure MTN have the rental vehicle ready at the correct time and airport terminal.
- MTN accept cash payments with insurance amount.
- MTN accept all kinds of Visa or MasterCard credit cards in your own name.
- Other cards are generally acceptable providing the card holder is present. A ‘Credit Card Authority’ form must be completed at the counter by the third party”.
- Renter will pay all traffic fines or Toll Gates “SALIK”, or any other cases against the car during the period of rental.
Prohibited Uses of MTN vehicle
which my leds MTN withdraw the vehicle with fines including, but not limited to:
-you or your passengers acted recklessly or with deliberate intent to cause loss or damage to the vehicle.
-Driver caused the vehicle to roll, tip or fall over and this has caused damage to the side and/or roof area of the vehicle;
– The driver caused undercarriage damage to the vehicle;
– You or your passengers sit or stand on the roof of the vehicle;
– Use which results in damage occurring above the windscreen line such as damage striking overhead or overhanging objects (such as trees and bridges) or driving into a barrier in a car park before it fully opens; or
– Driver drove the vehicle with a flat tyre, ignored a warning light, put the wrong fuel in the vehicle or lost the keys.
– Driving the vehicle while under the influence of any drug, substance or intoxicating liquor to the extent that driver’s ability to control the vehicle is impaired or where the
– Smoking in the vehicle or failing to keep the vehicle clean and returning it in an excessively dirty or smelly condition;
o the fitting of objects to the interior or exterior of the vehicle that are not authorised by MTN;
-Driver fails to take reasonable precautions to safeguard the vehicle such as leaving windows open or keys in the vehicle, or failing to use the anti-theft system (if provided);
-Vehicle is used for committing an illegal or unlawful act (other than a traffic offence which does not automatically result in the loss of a drivers’ licence in the applicable.
MTN Rent a Car Cancellation Policy
– Any cancellation within 24 hours prior to the service/ No show will be charged 100% of total price “full amount”.
– Coach Bus reservations will be charged 100% of total price with no cancellations or refunds once booked.
– Hourly/Packages: Deposits are non-refundable after booking/reservation.
– MTN Rent a Car reserve the right to terminate service and charge full amount of services in cases:
* If chauffeur finds any passenger in the vehicle conducting illegal activity or with any illegal substance.
* If chauffeur finds any passengers under 21 years of age in the vehicle with an alcoholic beverage unless accompanied by an adult.
* Use of the vehicle for any illegal activity.
* If smoking is detected by the chauffeur.
– Airport/Transfer: Cancellation of airport/transfers “Pickup/Drop-off” require at least 48 hour notice, less than that or no shows will be charged 100% of total price.
– Cancellations must be made by Email or phone. Voice mails or any other application are not accepted as a cancellation unless you get confirmation reply.
– Even that MTN Rent a Car taking all necessary care for your properties, we are not liable for any property or personal effects left in the vehicle by the customer, group or passengers. Please take any valuables with you when exiting the vehicle.
– MTN Rent a Car have the right to use any of our affiliates to contract or subcontract any customer, group, or passenger’s reservation.
* The amount to be refunded will be release within 1 week after completion of service.
* No Cash refunds for Credit payments, refunds will be to the same account made through.
MTN Rental Terms and Conditions are issued on 31 June 2018 and are valid for all rentals from this date. MTN reserves the right with notice to update Terms and Conditions at such times where amendments are required.
All rentals and renters/drivers will be subject to MTN Rent A Car Standard Rental Terms & Conditions and any UAE Regional Rental Terms and Conditions which are issued here or printed on the agreement or insurance terms and conditions, as well as UAE laws and any disputes arising out of or in connection with MTN Rent a Car shall be resolved by the courts of the United Arab Emirates. in Dubai.